Create Your Impact
It’s challenging to navigate the competitive landscape of digital marketing. Let us help your business thrive.
* Mission, Vision, Values
* Target Audiences & Key Messages
* Effective Media Relations
* Brand attributes: logo, design, character
* Community Engagement & Customer Acquisition
The Path to Success
* Introductory Consultation
* Public Relations Review
* Brand Audit: website, collateral, impact
* Stakeholder & Audience Research
* Strategic Planning & Implementation
Clarity of Message
* Custom Marketing Plan
* Blogs, e-newsletters, digital content, social media
* Positive Reputation Building
* Professional Writing & Editing: media releases, white papers/reports, articles, formal letters, CVs, speeches, Website audits
Social Media & Community Building
Connections that Count
* Social Media: development, maintenance
* Converting Prospects to Brand Advocates
* Web Design: UX/UI & digital persuasion
* Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization
* Advertising: paid & organic reach
* Event Planning & Promotion
to Create Impact
Deborah brings 18 years experience digital marketing, strategic communications, community-engagement, media relations and partnerships to the table, which makes her a great guide to help you navigate how you can Create Your Impact. She knows how you can take the key steps to stand out and achieve your desired business results.
With a degree in Music, Film & Theatre, a B.A. in Multimedia and a Public Relations Management post-graduate diploma, Deborah has enjoyed an extensive career in the arts and academia.
She has worked at McMaster University as a Marketing Strategist in the Faculty of Engineering, in the Faculty of Humanities, and for the Office of Public Relations, as well as York University and Centennial College.
Most recently she held the position Interim Executive Director of the Hamilton Arts Council, which she left in 2019 to move north to the southern shores of Georgian Bay. Deborah is currently focussed on her consulting practice.
Find out what a professional marketing consultant can do for you
"Deborah was pivotal in launching my re-brand strategy. Working with me from the ground up to identify my goals, target market, mission, and key messages really helped push my brand where it needed to go. Deborah is very organized, knowledgable and has a clear structured approach to helping her clients and I am very appreciative of her services!"
Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Experience Realty, Brokerage
“The greatest thing that always jumped out about Deborah was her passion. She really immersed herself into her projects...I would highly recommend Deborah as she brings so much energy to everything she does and is continually searching to improve herself, her results and those around her.”
Sean Mercer, B.Eng. ChemBio
Lead Commissioning Rep at SUEZ WTS
“We recently navigated a transition from unregistered charity to an officially CRA recognized non-profit. Through Deborah's guidance, we now have brand consistency and messaging guides our strategic planning and we see a positive impact on our fundraising efforts as we move forward.“
Barbara Anie, President
Schools of Dreams (Charity)
“Deborah’s background in the arts, knowledge of new media, and proficiency in written and verbal communication set her apart from other professional communicators. Strategically and practically, she is ‘the total package’.”
Heather Pullen, MCM, APR
Principal at Pullen Communications